Friday, December 21, 2007

Bengals, Browns and a Bowl Game

I neglected to mention a couple of football games in yesterday’s post of what is going on this weekend.

First, the UC Bearcat football team takes on Southern Mississippi at 1:00 pm on Saturday, December 22, at the PapaJohns.com Bowl in Birmingham, Alabama. I have good feelings about this one.

Then on Sunday, December 23, at 1:00 pm, the Bengals play the Cleveland Browns at Paul Brown Stadium. This is the last home game of this now losing season. The Browns are still hopeful of making the playoffs so hopefully the Bengals play spoiler. Yes, that is about all we have going for us.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Dan,

I googled a search this a.m. for the Queen City Concert Band, and your blog was second on the list of matches!! I looked at the pictures posted from the Veterans' Day program at Memorial Hall, and I thought, "Hmmm...that looks like the place Dan would have been sitting," and then I saw your name on the blog!

Merry Christmas!

Next time Mary Jo and Steve come out to our place, come with them if you have time.

Kellie Lockwood

Dan said...

Hi Kelli!

Happy holidays! I would love to see your place sometime. Mary Jo always talked about camping out there sometime but with the twins, I suspect it will be a little more difficult. - Dan