Saturday, February 2, 2008

Blog Alert: The Cincinnati Dealer

I had never heard of The Cincinnati Dealer until I hopped over from Kelly to the Max. A complete parody, I found some of the stories pretty funny. They do note:

"This site is a farce. So are its writers for that matter. All stories are fictional parody and should not in any way be construed as fact."

The "Cincinnati to Install Public Urination Cameras" is a classic. Sad thing is they could put one or two cameras in Piatt Park and catch a few homeless guys. I have walked through many times and witnessed a public Whizzinator. One guy just looked at me like, "What are you looking at?"

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You actually picked the perfect time to check out the Dealer - it's just started being updated again after a hiatus of like a year. When a new article popped into my RSS reader a couple weeks ago, I was surprised! (But happily so.)