Random thoughts . . . Cincinnati related and otherwise
- My good friend Sherry Corbett was killed seven years ago today. Her killer was a person she knew but who was eventually found not guilty by reason of insanity. She was sentenced to Twin Valley Behavioral Healthcare in Columbus, OH. I do not know if she is still serving time there or not.
- The latest quarterly edition of the Cincinnati Preservation Association newsletter is available online. (Link to a PDF)
- Jim Tarbell – The Mural? Really?
- There is a new Arts blog on Cincinnati.com
The Morning Glory Ride has been cancelled this year. That’s very sad.
- If people feel the need to hide behind anonymous comments, I will simply remove the comment section entirely. Thank you to Anonymous Commenter #2 though for I think trying to stick up for me.