Thursday, November 1, 2007

Weekend Warm-Up: November 2 – 4

My recommendations for something to do this weekend.

Quiet weekend for me actually. And there is not a lot showing up on the various calendars I look at. Bearcat football goes to Tampa to take on the nationally ranked University of South Florida on Saturday (3:30 pm). Bengals go to Buffalo to take on the Bills on Sunday (1:00 pm). If not too cold I might try to catch part of that down on Fountain Square. Might be a good weekend to catch a band . . . or a show. Pillowman is playing at the Know Theatre. Caroline, or Change is at the New Stage Collective. Alter Boyz is at Playhouse in the Park. I haven’t seen any of them yet so let me know what you think. You want a movie suggestion? Lars and the Real Girl is now playing at the Esquire Theatre on Ludlow in Clifton. Check website for showtimes. It may not be for everyone but I think it is one of the best movies I’ve seen in a long time. It took me to a place that I wasn’t expecting.

1 comment:

5chw4r7z said...

If you see me on Fountain Square Sunday watchin the Bengals game puffin a big cigar, say hi.
Pillowman, you won't be disappointed.