Random thoughts . . . Cincinnati related and otherwise
- The bands and musicians for the Mid-Point Music Festival have been announced. Check them out here.
- VisuaLingual tagged me on a list on Facebook but I think I’d rather answer with my 15 favorite books. “Rutherford B. Hayes: Warrior & President” would be on it.
- To all the Southwestern Ohio College students who smoke in the Ruth Lyon’s alley: Put your cigarette butts in the ash trays provided and not on the ground!
- One day last week at lunchtime, Fountain Square had free Goetta dogs, ‘Cooking with Caitlin’, and a number of Cincinnati firemen passing out literature on layoffs.
- Brian Bennett, the ESPN Big East Blogger, has a good summary of how he sees the Big East stacking up against other conferences including the WAC and Mountain West. This all in light of no Big East teams appearing in the pre-season Top 25 coach’s poll.
- And speaking of Bearcat football, the first game is now less than a month away.