Friday, March 20, 2009

Weekend Warm-Up: March 20 – 22

My recommendations for something to do this weekend

Besides catching a Fish Fry tonight, I have no special events planned for myself. I think I’ll take it easy and do some research.

However I did run across an event that sounded interesting . . .

Sustainable Walking Tour
Noon on March 22
Starts @ Park + Vine

Join the Sierra Club Miami Group for the second annual Sustainable Walking Tour starting at noon March 22 at Park + Vine. Plan on a 3 to 5-mile walk through downtown Cincinnati and across the John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge with a stop for lunch at Otto's, a wonderful little deli in Covington's MainStrasse Village. Tour ends around 3 p.m. at Park + Vine. For more details, contact Elizabeth or Jim Durrell at 513-481-1926.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: