Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blog Alert: CincyStreetcar Blog

I am just now getting around to adding the CincyStreetcar Blog.

The CincyStreetcar Blog is collaborative effort with web development managed by UrbanCincy.com and all content produced by CincyStreetcar.com.

“The Cincinnati Streetcar plan is an innovative plan to further revitalize Cincinnati’s urban core. The content and material produced on this site is meant to inform and connect people with the ongoing plan and data surrounding Cincinnati’s streetcar plan.”

I am fully behind the streetcar but I get frustrated by the naysayers in this town. If I won the lottery I’d build the damn thing myself and just be done with it. Then I wouldn't let them ride.

3 comments:

Matt said...

you don't know how many times I've thought that, too.

Anonymous said...

Hear hear!

Randy Simes said...

Thanks for the add. I'm right there with you. If I won the lottery this thing would have been built yesterday.