Friday, October 31, 2008

Weekend Warm-Up: October 31 – November 2

My recommendations for something to do this weekend

It is Halloween Weekend and I’m basically a day late with this post.

A busy Halloween Friday kicked off at noon on Fountain Square with the 2nd annual Halloween Costume Contest. I went last year too and it was pretty good. The Ghostbusters were my favorite last year I think. (One was there this year too, sans the Stay Puff Marshmallow Baby.) This year, I liked Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett.

"Trick-or-Treat" was tonight in most communities but there was be plenty of time after to hit Final Friday in Over the Rhine. Park + Vine opened their leg of the "Great Cincinnati Families at Home" exhibit on Friday. And Joseph Williams Home is still having their sale prior to their move to the Gateway Quarter.

Books by the Banks is Saturday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the Convention Center. It is free to get in and I learned over at Stacked that the cool poster will be on sale!

Sunday, I actually agreed to go to a Bengal's game . . . I know, I know . . . why ruin the weekend?

No comments: