Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blog Alert: Cincinnati Revisited & Somewhere Over the Rhine

Some great information and perspectives on these two relatively new blogs. Somewhere Over the Rhine is, "A site dedicated to Cincinnati's Over the Rhine neighborhood." It is being published fairly regularly. And has more to say than just things specific to Over the Rhine. Cincinnati Revisited identifies itself as "History Lessons, Constructively: A Guide to Urban Planning, Arts, Architecture, and Transit in the Queen City ...in retrospect ...from a skilled professional in none of the above." Though not as frequently updated as the former, I am finding I keep checking it to see if there is anything new.

I've added both to my blog roll.

1 comment:

Barry Floore said...

Yea! Thanks for the link, Dan!!!!

I added it to my blog roll too!!!