Then . . .
Now . . .
Located at William Howard Taft Road & Gilbert Avenue, First Presbyterian Church of Walnut Hills was designed by Samuel Hannaford and completed in 1885. The original congregation sold the building in 1994, and evenually it was sold again and in 2003, all but the tower was demolished. CPA led a preservation movement, documented in part here.
Historic photo from Library's Cincinnati Memory Project.