Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Everyone is dying to go there!

Spring Grove Cemetery

It appears a few local bloggers have all been to Spring Grove recently. Next to Fountain Square, it must be the new place to be. Jackie blogged about it recently here and posted her pictures on Flickr. Jason at "Let's Say You're Right ..." blogged about it here and posted his pictures on Flickr also. And I think 5chw4r7z went there too (maybe with Jackie).

Hopefully they do not care if I post some of their photos. These are all Jackie's . . . I couldn't get Jason's to work.

1 comment:

5chw4r7z said...

Yep, Jackie, Ms. 5chw4r7z and I went last Sunday. None of us had been there and everyone kept talking about how cool the place is. Anyhow, they wouldn't let me stop for anything cool, so we drove to the back and walked around all the boring stuff.
Gives us an excuse to go again right?