Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Final Countdown: Elections!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Elections are now less than one week away. I'll be counting down each day (or nearly every day) until Tuesday, November 6.

Here is an article in the Enquirer about the changing face of Cincinnati City Council elections.

I am totally addicted to Cincinnati.com blogs "Today at the Forum" and "Politics Extra" right now. Oh, and Cincinnati Blog too. He's doing predictions on Mondays leading up to the big day. Monday's post has Cranley, Qualls, and Crowley as locks. Agree? Take a look and let him (or me) know your thoughts. I've got four I think I want to vote for as my "locks". Will those four make it in however I am not sure . . .

City Beat endorsements out today! At least that is what I hear. I am waiting with breath that is bated.

No comments: