Random thoughts . . . Cincinnati related and otherwise
- So Flo’s Plate Full of Soul (or whatever it was called) on Vine Street is already gone.
- Not sure if my fantasy football team is going to be any good.
- The President’s Grove at Eden Park is all messed up with the construction of new paths and re-arranged brick piers. My Rutherford B. Hayes tree better be planted this fall!
- UC football starts next Monday at Rutgers. And with it, the Cincinnati’s Monday Sports Manager blog posts begin again.
- There is still a section of Fountain Square that is under construction. What the freakin’ hell are they doing?! (I asked Fountain Square PR but no response.)
- This summer went fast. November elections will be upon us before you know it.