Walnut Hills Month Edition!
All that remains is the wall.
Walnut Hills Christian Church was located between Kemper and Park on the north side of William Howard Taft, which was originally named Locust Street. It was demolished within the last 5 years. Walnut Hills Christian Church built a new church on East McMillan, completed in 1925 and designed by Samuel Hannaford & Sons. It still stands. After moving, the Seventh Day Adventists occupied the building for a time.
'Walnut Hills Month' is multi-part series documenting Walnut Hills and ending with the ARCHITREKS walking tours of Walnut Hills on August 29 and 30.
Historic photo from Library's Cincinnati Memory Project.