Random thoughts . . . Cincinnati related and otherwise.
- I hate overhearing uninformed people talk about the streetcar.
- I know it is only June but I’m kind of ready for football to start. And thankfully the NBA will be over soon.
- Stacked has touched on the exact two points I walked away from the Complete Streets lecture.
- A repeat of “The West Wing” the other week had a reference to Potter Stewart, Supreme Court Justice and namesake of the Federal Courthouse in Cincinnati.
- Summer television is already boring me. I’m watching reruns of “The West Wing” a lot.
- An interesting article in the USA Today about panhandlers and laws to restrict them . . .
- How did this city go from one of the most progressive cities of the 19th century to the reactionary city of today? Conservative isn’t even the right word for it, reactionary is.