Random thoughts . . . Cincinnati related and otherwise.
- The National Trust for Historic Preservation announced their 11 most endangered sites for 2009. Miami’s Marine Stadium is sweet looking. Over the Rhine was listed in 2006.
- Knowing my love of The Sound of Music, two different people have sent me this cool video. I say we pick a song and do something similar in the lobby of Union Terminal.
- May is National Mental Health Month. Man, it couldn’t have come at a better time.
- The American Institute of Architects (AIA) published their 2009 Honor Awards. For a modern church, I really liked the Cathedral of Christ the Light in Oakland.
- I was at the Red’s game on Saturday. Good crowd with 40,000+ for Joey Votto Bobblehead night. Red’s attendance is actually up 2.2% over same time last year (according to the USA Today).