Random thoughts . . . Cincinnati related and otherwise
- Why does the National League Central Division have six teams and the American League West only four?
- I’m not a trekkie but the new Star Trek movie looks good.
- The new 2009 – 2010 Downtown Cincinnati Guide is out. Pick one up around town.
- I kind of like the song “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus. Sad, I know.
- The 2009 Cincinnati Mayor's race may become a vote between the pro and anti streetcar factions. The Republican puppet, err candidate, has come out against it.
- A question on Enquirer.com asked the question who had the best biscuits and gravy in Cincinnati. My imaginary Gateway Quarter restaurant ‘Stammtisch’ would definitely serve them.