Sunday, April 5, 2009

Friday Fish Fry Report

This Week: St. Bartholomew

A multi-week series highlighting Fish Frys in the Cincinnati area

St. Bartholomew is at 9375 Winton Rd. in Finneytown. Yes, I think it was Finneytown. Their Fish Fry runs from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM. They serve sandwiches and dinners which include basically baked or fried fish and various sides. I think they had a few other options but I got the dinner for $6.75 which included fish, a side of mac-n-cheese and fries, with lemonade or water included. The reason for going however was the beer - $2.00 bottles. Why else would I travel such distances!

I arrived about 6:o0 PM and there was a nice crowd. People were still ariving when I left. Before doing so I did partake of their selection of desserts for sale for $1.00. My chocolate cake was well worth it.

Final Installment: April 10

No comments: