Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fountain Square Month

Flower Carpet Complete!

The P & G Flower Carpet is already complete on Fountain Square. Click here to see The Enquirer's photos from yesterday's preparations.
A few comments:

1. I am not sure it is a "carpet". It is more like the "Fountain Square Rugs". I am not saying I do not like it at this point. It is just different. I will wait to render a verdict at the end of the month.
2. The Observation Deck of the Carew Tower is partially closed! The whole north side is barricaded off and picture taking of the carpet is difficult at this point. Fountain Square Management better make a call to Carew Tower to make sure whatever it is they are doing is done soon! I could not get a good picture of the whole thing.

Anyway, can't wait until it is in full bloom!

No comments: