Thursday, April 9, 2009

2009 Cincinnati March(itecture) Madness

On Fox 19!
So the press release issued by the Cincinnati Museum Center prompted this little news story on Wednesday's 10:00 PM Fox 19 News.

We walked around for an hour and I took some photos too of some behind the scenes views of Union Terminal including dining rooms getting ready for renovation!

A big 'thank you' to the Public Relations department at Union Terminal who even gave me a book and calendar! As a 'thank you' to them, I officially joined the Cincinnati Museum Center as a member today.

Hopefully, I don't come off like a moron in that video.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least your prepared for what the former crackhouse will look like from those renovation pix.

And you didn't come across as a moron. I wonder if 19 will post the video...and I did post a tweet with a link to your blog about you being Cincinnati famous now. ;)

Anonymous said...

Well done! Congrats!

Jason said...

Very cool, congrats!

I just saw the video, and you're totally working that hat! You make a great spokesman for the cities architecture.

I definitely need to grab the camera and head to the terminal soon :)

5chw4r7z said...

Way to represent the blogging scene Dan and congrats on the news story.

Kevin LeMaster said...

I saw that the other day. I was shocked because it was actually something interesting on the Fox 19 morning news!

Congrats, and nice job!

hellogerard said...

Excellent job, Dan. And excellent hat!