Sunday, March 8, 2009

2009 Cincinnati March(itecture) Madness

Games 1 - 4

Voting has begun in Games 1 - 4 on the right side of the blog.

To view the 2009 Cincinnati March(itecture) Madness Tournament Bracket and see individual game summary and stats, click here.

Voting ends at 9:00 PM on March 10. Voting for Games 5 - 8 begins on March 11.

Game 1:
#1 Music Hall vs. #16 Corryville Branch Library
Game 2:
#6 Covanant First Presbyterian vs. #16 St. Francis DeSales Church
Game 3:
#1 Cincinnati Union Terminal vs. #16 Shillito Place
Game 4:
#6 The Gwynne Building vs. #11 Scarlett Oaks

2 comments:

steve-o said...

Pitting Protestants verses Catholics in the first round? Kinda like Baylor vs Xavier in the NCAA's.

My take: the woodwork inside Covenant First is why if overtakes DeSales, even though its presence on Madison it towering.

Dan said...

Steve - LOL. I really try not to think about the match-ups when I seed the field. But it just so happened that I pitted Catholics vs. Protestants in that round. I have to say I like Covenant but both really are anchors of their streets in a way.