25 Things About Me
5ch4r7z tagged me on his blog to post "25 random things, facts, habits, or goals" about me. I rarely talk about me on this blog but here we go . . .
1. I just got back from the Orange Bowl yesterday. Today I slept a lot.
2. I am not a fan of most fruits.
3. Clowns are creepy.
4. And I hate real animals that are animated to "talk" . . . like Babe the pig. They give me the willies.
5. I am the youngest of six children.
6. I know the Canadian National Anthem.
7. I once told someone, "I like buildings more than people."
8. I like country music but I came to it in my thirties.
9. I was never really in to music though like some people.
10. I always wanted to be a writer.
11. I won 5th Place in a local lego building contest when I was a kid.
12. I appreciate both Richardsonian Romanesque and Art Deco architecture. Not sure why.
13. I like early modernism but do not like how it evolved in to the crap of the 60's, 70's and 80's.
14. One of my biggest regrets is not trying out for football in high school.
15. I like watching UFC.
16. I would like a better camera.
17. I bite and pick the skin on my fingers. Nervous habit I guess.
18. I was born in Hamilton, Ohio.
19. In summers during college I worked at a wastewater treatment plant. I actually loved it.
20. I am unabashedly pro-urban and pro-Cincinnati.
21. The movie "Just Like Heaven" is underrated. I watch it over and over.
23. I like to cook.
24. I'd like to go to Austrian and southern Germany before I die.
25. Brian Urlacher is more my type than say Ben Affleck.