Tuesday, December 30, 2008

QCS Quips

Random thoughts . . . Cincinnati related and otherwise.
  • It is supposed to be in the mid 70’s in Miami for the Orange Bowl.
  • I loved the show "Due South". Well, it was good for two seasons. Nothing like the Mountie Benton Fraser . . .
  • Somebody implied I was overweight over the holidays. I admit I haven’t been to the gym in a week and I am 15 pounds from my target but I am certainly not fatter than the person who implied I was.
  • The Green Party is against the Streetcar? Investment in the city, including new infill projects and adaptive reuse of existing buildings, is about as green as it gets in my opinion. Idiots.
  • I joined Facebook because apparently I'm nobody until somebody finds me on Facebook . . . and I wanted to write Steve a birthday haiku.

1 comment:

Randy Simes said...

Cool, I just added you as a friend on Facebook. Be sure to join the Cincinnati Streetcar page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cincinnati-Streetcar/56963906674