Monday, December 22, 2008

QCS Quips

Random thoughts . . . Cincinnati related and otherwise.
  • My post on the Pfleger Residences has resulted in a few emails with details of the Pfleger family. I will do an update in the near future. Thanks to Anne and Bill for the information!
  • Make sure to check out Kelly to the Max!’s posts on the classic, and I use that term loosely, "It’s a Wonderful Life".
  • My favorite Christmas song I think is "Sleigh Ride". If it is not the favorite, it is way up there on the list.
  • This past Saturday night I went on a bar hop that included a bus, ten bars, about six drag queens, and many beers. And no, I was NOT one of the drag queens.
  • I saw a copy of a letter written by Bengal’s owner Mike Brown to someone who expressed concerns and frustrations over the state of the team. Mike Brown said, "I wanted to acknowledge your letter letting you know your criticism does go unheard." I am pretty sure it was a typo but a Freudian slip if ever there was one?
  • Provided the Bear’s defense does not score like 40 fantasy points tonight, I should come in third in my fantasy football league.

No comments: