- "It was a fifty-minute carriage ride from Fountain Square to Grandin Road . . ." - Zane Miller in Boss Cox's Cincinnati.
- Clowns and real animals animated to "talk" give me the willies.
- I think my favorite episode of Sex and the City is "The Real Me".
- What if Playhouse in the Park moved to Walnut & Central Parkway and became "Playhouse on the Parkway"? Seems like a cheaper option than on two lots and over top of Macy’s. And they could renovate and use Emery Theatre while they are at it.
- I used to love the "Bloom County" comic strip - Milo, Bill the Cat, Steve Dallas, Binkley, and of course Opus!
- Some interesting facts in yesterday's Enquirer: "The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cincinnati is the 26th-largest Catholic diocese in the country, with almost 500,000 Catholics, and has the eighth-largest network of Catholic schools in terms of enrollment."
- If the Red Sox do not win it all, will we remember Thursday's incredible game?
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Random thoughts . . . Cincinnati related and otherwise.