- October is German – American Heritage Month. Sponsored by the German American Citizens League, check out their website for various events taking place this month.
- I think my favorite episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer is "Hush".
- Cincinnati has hosted the American Institute of Architects (AIA) National Convention five times: 1872, 1882, 1889, 1943, and 1980. I’m thinking Cincinnati will look fabulous for another one between 2015 and 2020. Not that I want to serve on the committee . . .
- I am not very spiritual but I love Dolly Pardon’s song, "Jesus & Gravity".
- Maps are fascinating to me (and maybe that’s why I’m single) but Visualingual has a link to the cool Strange Maps blog.
- Saturday, October 11 is Fire House Day in Cincinnati. More on that to come.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Random thoughts . . . Cincinnati related and otherwise.