Sunday, September 28, 2008

QSC Quips

Random thoughts . . . Cincinnati related and otherwise.
  • Back from the UC vs. Akron game and UC gutted out a victory from near defeat. It wasn't pretty. And speaking of "not pretty" . . . the Rubber Bowl.

  • I really like Luke Bryan's video Country Man. It's light and funny and makes me smile every time I see it.

  • I hate ordering food at a drive thru and I drive away and then my order is wrong. How hard is it to remember "plain"!? Note to self: Boycott the Wendy's at Winton & West Galbraith in Springfield Township.

  • Lump crab meat is expensive!

  • Artists and Authors had a nice crowd on Friday at Below Zero for MidPoint considering they started at 8:30 PM.

  • Palmer's not starting for the Bengals. And he is not starting for my fantasy football team either.

No comments: