Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blog Alert: Cincinnati Blogger Convention

Ok, so I too attended the Cincinnati Blogger Convention, hosted by the Mercantile Library. I had a great time but I really should have mingled a bit more. I'm too shy I think. I did get a chance to meet some very interesting people for the first time and I was able to meet many whom I only know through their blogs.

Many people have much better photos than I. These include but are not limited to:
and Kelly to the Max has one photo . . . and a nice recap.

Joe at Report This! has a full list of all the bloggers at the Convention.
I am going to be updating the blog roll to the right here in the next week or so. I have a lot of blogs to read and get familiar with.

Many thanks to Chris at Stacked and Albert Pyle at the Mercantile Library for hosting. My one question/comment for them is this:
I was fascinated by all the busts. But where is the Rutherford B. Hayes?!

1 comment:

Nemo Wolfe said...

We're pressing for a Hayes statue somewhere in the city center, but you're right. We need a bust at the ML.