Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fair Weather Fringe

The Cincy Fringe Festival starts today. And frankly, I am not as excited about the 2008 Cincy Fringe Festival as I think I should be. Looking at the line-up, I am not sure what shows to see. None really strike me as ones not to miss. There is one show from a company that presented last year and it, Woof! The Roadshow, was the worst play I had ever seen. I'm staying far, far away from their 2008 production. I'd rather re-live my mother's final days of life as she succumbed to cancer. It would be less painful than that show.

I think I'll be checking the Fringe blog to see what they have to say. They might motivate me and steer me in a positive direction. I'll be checking out those reviews too. They might steer me clear of those real dogs.

No comments: