Thursday, April 3, 2008

Weekend Warm-Up: April 4 – 6

My recommendations for something to do this weekend

I’m not doing too much this weekend. I am gearing up for a busy weekend next weekend with the rescheduled Prohibition Resistance Tour. (Tickets are still available for some dates and times by the way.) And spring races start at Keeneland this weekend so I am heading down to Lexington of Sunday. I’m not a huge fan of the ponies but I just love the atmosphere at Keeneland. (Look for an upcoming post next week on the trip.)

This is the first full weekend of MLB and the Reds are home all weekend versus the Phillies. Friday is a night game but Saturday and Sunday are day games starting around 1:00 PM. Check website for details and tickets.
The only other thing I offer to consider . . .
I'm intriqued by Red Bull Fountain Freestyle on Saturday. From 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, "Red Bull transports snow and rails from Perfect North Slopes to Fountain Square for a freestyle skiing demo event, with DJ music and the Red Bull girls offering free samples of the famous energy drink." Check website for more details.

No comments: