Monday, February 11, 2008

Views Around-the-Rhine

As reported by a number of local blogger already, a few people were invited by The Gateway Quarter to participate in an information session and walking tour of the Gateway on Saturday. The event was organized by Kevin at Building Cincinnati and included getting a sneak peek at the upcoming Phase III project under construction at the southeast corner of Thirteenth & Vine (1232 Vine). That was of course a highlight for me. I just get excited to see the continued restoration and rehabilitation of the buildings and the neighborhood. I have no doubt my first home purchase will be a moderately price, well designed condo in Over-the-Rhine.


Other blogs to date documenting the tour include the following (and some of their photos are much better than mine):
CityKin
The ‘Nati Life

RRD Photo Blog
Northern Kentucky News Blog
Jackie & Buy Cincy also mention the tour via posts about Lucky Step's Grand Opening.
And even though 5chw4r7z could not be with us, he blogged about it too.

1 comment:

Randy Simes said...

I loooooove Over-the-Rhine. All of this new progress just makes me so anxious to see what things will be like 5 years from now.